Gibson B-25-12 (1965)
A cool 12-string from the 60’s, this B-25-12 features a double bound body with a sunburst finish on an X braced spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck, and Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge with adjustable saddle.Newer hard case included. It’s sold AS-IS (needs neck reset, neck seam repair, bridge work, lifting pickguard addressed, set up, etc.), and is in very good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Good project
- SN 303908
- Double bound body
- Sunburst finish on X braced spruce top
- Dark natural mahogany back and sides
- 3 piece mahogany neck
- 20 fret Brazilian rosewood fretboard, dot inlays
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Brazilian rosewood bridge with adjustable saddle
- Black pickguard
- Kluson Deluxe 6-on-a-plate tuners
- 2-1/16" nut, 24-3/4" scale
- Newer hard case
- Sold AS-IS
- (needs neck reset, neck seam repair, bridge work, lifting pickguard addressed, set up, etc.)