Enoch Tradesman 12" Fretless (2010)
Black ~1/4"wood rim, Dobson style walnut neck with octagonal dowel stick, fretless ebony fingerboard, 12" head, grooved tension hoop, 18 brackets, No Knot tailpiece, geared tuners with black plastic buttons, geared 5th string peg, built in the USA, 1-9/32" nut, ~26-1/2"scale, with Enoch gigbag, EC except needs work (level sand fingerboard to ease slight back bow, set up, etc. - sold AS-IS) More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN T607
- EC *(see below)
- Satin finish on walnut Dobson-style neck
- Slight V-neck profile up to about 5th fret and then becomes more C-shape
- ~1/4" wood rim (black finish)
- Fretless ebony fingerboard with frailing scoop
- 12" renaissance head
- Octagonal dowel stick
- 18 brackets, grooved tension hoop, No-Knot tailpiece
- Gotoh planetary-style tuners and geared 5th string peg
- Black buttons
- 1-9/32" nut, ~26-1/2" scale
- Built in the U.S.A.
- With Enoch gigbag
- *EC except needs work (level sand fingerboard to ease slight back bow, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)