Dusty Strings D-25B Hammered Dulcimer (1996)
Dusty Strings of Seattle Washington builds nice hammered dulcimers (among other things). Solid mahogany top and back. Black top finish. Walnut rails. Maple pin blocks. 15 bass courses and 14 treble courses. Includes tuning chart, 2 sets of hammers, playing leg, stand up wooden stand and gigbag (MISSING tuning wrench). EC- except could use (string cleaning and tuning, etc. - sold AS-IS) More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 11836
- EC- *(see below)
- Black finish on top. Natural finish on back and sides
- Solid mahogany top and back
- Walnut rails, maple pin blocks
- 14 treble courses
- 15 bass courses
- ~41" length, ~21" width, ~2-1/2" body depth
- Built in Washington state, U.S.A.
- Includes original grey gigbag, stand up wooden stand, playing leg, hammers and tuning chart (NO tuning wrench)
- *EC- except could use (string cleaning and tuning, etc - sold AS-IS)