Blueberry Guan Yin Goddess of Compassion (2009)
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN D0911241
- EC (see below *)
- Satin natural finish
- D-size body of all solid woods
- Cedar top with wood carving of Guan Yin
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck with rosewood center strip
- D-shaped neck profile
- Macassar ebony fingerboard and headstock overlay
- Exotic wood and some pearl inlays on fingerboard and headstock
- Black Gotoh tuners
- Bone nut and saddle
- Made in Indonesia under the supervision of luthier George Morris and master carver Wayan Tuges.
- 1-23/32" nut, ~25-1/2" scale
- 15-3/4" lower bout, 5" body depth at endpin
- L.R. Baggs pickup installed
- 618 on back of headstock (618th Blueberry built)
- With OHSC (black lining)
- * EC, plays okay, except could use fretwork, neck reset, etc., - sold AS-IS