Gold Tone Abs Mic System for Banjo or Resophonic Guitar
The ABS system is the quickest and easiest way to amplify your banjo or resonator guitar. It combines a dynamic microphone on a compact gooseneck with a shock mounted adjustable bracket that has no exposed wiring. The ABS reliably captures the sound of your banjo or reso-guitar at the precise spot you prefer for the tone you're after, without the annoyance of extraneous vibrations. More Details...
- Gooseneck mounted dynamic cardioid mic
- Attaches easily to banjo hooks or a resophonic guitar tailpiece
- Stompbox EQ included
- Mic bracket attaches easily with a large thumbscrew, 1/4" output jack is permanently mounted to the assembly
- EQ operates on 9v battery, included
- Requires two standard 1/4" instrument cables (not included)