Taylor American Dream AD27e Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Conceived and launched during challenging times, the American Dream AD27e combines premium performance and value, making it accessible to working musicians. This model features back and sides of solid sapele topped with solid mahogany, a hardwood combination that produces a meaty midrange and even balance across the tonal spectrum. Outfitted with V-Class bracing for additional volume and sustain, the Grand Pacific body shape also brings a seasoned tonal response that evokes the sounds of early acoustic recordings. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Chamfered Edges
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Configuration: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Black Fiber/Maple/Black Fiber
- Stain/Sunburst: Urban Sienna
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Eucalyptus
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Headstock Overlay: Eucalyptus
- Case: Aerocase