Martin D-18 (2015)
Classic Martin model. Spruce top with aging toner, scalloped bracing and forward shifted X-brace. Mahogany back and sides. Modified Low Oval neck with High Performance taper. Ebony fingerboard and bridge. Pearl dot inlays. 1-3/4" nut, 25.4" scale. K&K pure mini pickup installed. With OHSC (green lining). EC. On consignment More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 1952615
- Gloss natural finish
- Dreadnought body
- Spruce top with aging toner
- Scalloped bracing and forward shifted X-brace
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Modified Low Oval with High Performance taper
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Pearl dot inlays
- 1-3/4" nut, 25.4" scale, 2-3/16" string spacing at saddle
- 15-5/8" lower bout, 4-7/8" body depth at endpin
- Black-bound body, tortoise plastic pickguard
- Grover vintage style tuners
- K&K pure mini pickup installed
- With OHSC (green lining)