Guild D4-12 NT (1994)
The Guild line featured a several 4 Series guitars in the 1990's. All were built at the Westerly factory. Dreadnought body, satin finish. Solid spruce top. Mahogany sides and arched back. Fishman Matrix pickup installed. With chipboard SSC case. VG-EC except needs (fretwork, restring and setup, etc. - plays ok, sold AS-IS) More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN AD420030
- VG-EC *(see below)
- Satin finish
- Natural finish on solid spruce top
- Light brown stain on sides, neck and arched back
- D-size body
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- D-shaped neck profile
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Black-bound spruce top
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock features logo
- Grover mini-Rotomatic tuners
- Neck block dated JAN 19 1994
- 1-27/32" nut, ~25-1/2" scale
- 15-7/8" lower bout, 5-1/8" body depth at endpin jack
- Fishman Matrix pickup installed
- Built in Rhode Island, U.S.A.
- With chipboard SSC
- *VG-EC except needs (fretwork, restring and minor setup, etc. - plays okay, sold AS-IS)