Gibson Hummingbird (1966)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound square shoulder D size body
- Washed out sunburst finish on spruce top
- Cherry finish on mahogany back, sides, and 14 fret neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Split parallelogram inlays
- New rosewood bridge with stationary saddle
- Tortoise plastic pickguard with Hummingbird pattern
- Headstock overlay features logo and crown inlays
- Gold Kluson Deluxe tuners
- 1-9/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Newer hardshell case