Gibson Hummingbird (1966)
This lovely Gibson Hummingbird features a spruce top with a cool looking washed out sunburst finish. The mahogany back, sides, and neck all feature a cherry finish. The bound rosewood fretboard has split parallelogram inlays. Other appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard with a hummingbird design, gold Kluson Deluxe tuners, and a new rosewood bridge with a stationary saddle. This acoustic guitar is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Double bound square shoulder D size body
- Washed out sunburst finish on spruce top
- Cherry finish on mahogany back, sides, and 14 fret neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Split parallelogram inlays
- New rosewood bridge with stationary saddle
- Tortoise plastic pickguard with Hummingbird pattern
- Headstock overlay features logo and crown inlays
- Gold Kluson Deluxe tuners
- 1-9/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Newer hardshell case