Furch Vintage 2 OM-SR Acoustic Guitar
The Furch Vintage 2 OM-SR guitar has a time-worn vintage look and is built with state-of-the-art construction technologies. Thanks to hand buffing, the finish has a pleasing patina reminiscent of revered old instruments. The result is a guitar that looks old but has modern playabilty with great tone and volume. The Vintage 2 features all solid-wood construction, pairing a AAA Sitka spruce top and AAA Indian rosewood back and sides to produce a rich balanced sound. Other appointments include a herringbone rosette and ivoroid binding. It includes a premium Hiscox hardshell case. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
- OM Body Size
- Solid AAA Sitka spruce top
- Solid AAA Indian rosewood back and sides
- African mahogany Furch Soft V neck, 14 frets to body
- CNR System Neck design w/ dual-action truss rod
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Ivoroid plastic binding on body, fingerboard & headstock
- Herringbone purfling
- Herringbone double ring rosette with black & white line
- White pearl quadratic position markers
- Black side dots
- TUSQ fully compensated saddle & nut
- 1 3/4" nut width (1 1/2" string spacing)
- 25 9/16" scale length
- 15 3/4" fingerboard radius
- 2 3/16" string spacing at bridge
- Lower bout width 14.88"
- Artificial tortoise pickguard
- Full-pore vintage hand-brushed finish on body & headstock
- Full-pore smooth-slide satin finish on neck
- Gotoh SE700 gold patina tuners - gear ratio 1:15
- Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53 strings
- Premium Hiscox hardshell case
- Crafted in the Czech Republic