Farida Old Town Series OT-12 VBS Acoustic Guitar
The 0/parlor-size OT-12 pairs a solid sunburst spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides for clear, balanced tone. Vintage-inspired appointments include ivory ABS binding and three-on-a-plate open geared tuners with ivoroid buttons. Impressive sound with a classic, time-honored appearance. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
We are proud to present the Old Town Series, a collaboration between Elderly Instruments and Farida Guitars. Fine guitars crafted with an attentive eye for time-honored American design and a firm grasp on top-notch 21st century construction techniques.
- 0-sized, parlor body shape (4-1/4"" deep at tail, ~13-9/16" wide lower bout)
- X-braced solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Nato 14-fret set neck with an adjustable truss rod
- Bone saddle
- 1-11/16" bone nut
- ~24.7" scale length
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Acacia fingerboard and bridge
- Ivory ABS binding plus top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Acrylic dot position markers
- Vintage-style three-on-a-plate open-geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Full gloss sunburst finish
- D'Addario EJ-16 strings