Collings C100 Deluxe & Case, 1-3/4" Nut
This C100 Deluxe is a powerful jumbo guitar with signature Collings craftsmanship. It has a Sitka spruce top, non-scalloped braces, rosewood back and sides, and a 15-7/8" lower bout. The body proportions were designed to provide a hefty bass response, with clarity of tone in all registers. Handsome appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, nickel Waverly tuners, and ivoroid binding throughout. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: E. Indian rosewood
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with b/w/b/w/b purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: .060" ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Peghead Binding: .060" ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony with MOP long dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, drop-in
- Neck: Profile C-shape
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: Deluxe (maple/rosewood)
- Rosette: Ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Pre-war non-scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"-26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard: Tortoise plastic
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-17 (.013"- .056")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL