Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Microphone
A high-output vocal microphone, the BETA 58A features a shaped frequency response ideal for close-up vocals. Supercardioid pattern, 50Hz to 16kHz response, high output Neodymium element, for vocal applications. Excellent feedback rejection and great for loud stages, as you need to be close to get a significant signal so background noise does not get picked up and re-broadcast to your audience. Superior sound for your money.
Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardiod, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Includes carrying bag and mic clip