Bishline Midnight Moon (c.2009)
The translucent black finished highly figured maple on this Bishline Midnight Moon is out of this world! With fancy constellation inlays on the fingerboard, resonator, and headstock overlay, this is a very cool, eye-catching banjo. Features include a Bishline flathead tone ring, one-piece flange, notched tension hoop, and sliding 5th string capo. This instrument is sold AS-IS (needs cleaning, dress worn frets, restring and setup, etc.), overall it’s in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Highly figured maple neck and resonator
- Gloss translucent black finish
- Bubinga binding on neck
- Resonator and heel cap
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard (finger indentations in wood frets 1-9)
- Fancy constellation inlays on fingerboard, resonator, and headstock overlay
- 11" frosted bottom head
- ~5/8" flat black finished maple rim
- Bishline flathead tone ring
- One-piece flange
- Notched tension hoop
- Presto tailpiece
- Planetary style tuners and geared 5th string peg
- 1-7/32" nut
- ~26-1/4" scale
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Sliding 5th string capo and 2 Keith D-tuners installed
- SN 94
- Guardian HSC (green lining)
- VG-EC except needs some work (clean, dress worn frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)