National Valpro 85 (1965)
A very cool electric bass from 1965, this National Valpro has a white map shape body, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, and “Gumby” headstock. The single coil pickup and transducer pickup can be blended, giving you tonal options. Gigbag included. This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Very cool instrument built by Valco
- SN I-51046
- White map shape resoglass body
- Black finish on bolt-on neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard, zero fret, fan inlays
- 1 single coil pickup (neck position)
- Transducer pickup in (adjustable) rosewood bridge
- Unique tailpiece
- "Gumby" headstock
- 2-a-side open gear tuners
- 1-3/4" nut, 24-3/4" scale