Preston Thompson Guitars D-EIA Large Soundhole Dreadnought Guitar with Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Hand graduated Adirondack spruce top
- Advanced X bracing and pre-war scalloped braces
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck (soft v shape) and solid headstock
- Figured ebony headstock overlay and mother of pearl logo inlay
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Traditional two-ring "Clarence White" 28-style rosette
- Tortoise celluloid pickguard
- Ivoroid body binding, tail wedge & heel cap
- Herringbone top purfling, b/w back purfling
- Abalone slotted diamonds & squares position markers
- Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean buttons
- Bone nut and saddle
- Scale length 25.4"
- Nut width 1.75"
- Natural nitrocellulose finish
- Includes hardshell case