The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Northfield Workshop Shopworn Artist Series F5 Mandolin, Variation 2, Italian Spruce Top
$5,700 $6,000sku: NFA5-2I/SW
This incredible Northfield Artist Series mandolin has a few minor dings and marks on the top, so you save some money on an excellent instrument. This F-5 Artist features a premium Italian spruce top and two tonebar "bracing" in a traditional configuration. The two tonebars are slightly larger than on the 5-bar variety, and the instrument is voiced for more headroom and a strong attack. BIG chop for backbeats at the heart of a bluegrass ensemble. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Shopworn some minor dings and playing marks on the top
- Premium Italian Spruce top
- Premium Sugar Maple back, sides and neck
- Two Tone Bar Configuration
- Pearl Logo and Pearl Dots
- French polished Spirit Varnish finish
- Violin Varnish Neck
- Standard 1-1/8” nut width
- Northfield engraved Bill James Tailpiece
- Gotoh Tuners
- Hardshell Case