Northfield Workshop Shopworn S-Series F2S Mandolin, Oval Soundhole, with Case
$3,195 $3,295sku: NFSS-F2S
Shopworn with a few minor scratches and a small top ding. They don't show up well in the photos, but you save some money on a coveted Northfield mandolin. Northfield S Series mandolins aim to be an elegantly understated version of their master model instruments — serving up the same signature tone, projection and construction in a more affordable form. This F2S model features a solid Adirondack red spruce top, solid figured maple back and sides, and a three-piece hard maple neck with a striped ebony center strip. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- SHOPWORN: Has a few minor scratches and small ding in the top. Full warranty applies.
- Solid Adirondack red spruce top
- Solid figured maple back and sides
- Oval soundhole, lateral bracing
- Three-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip
- Striped ebony bridge
- Ebony fingerboard, pickguard, and endpin
- 1-1/8" nut width
- Satin lacquer shaded sunburst finish
- Single-ply ivoroid top binding
- Mother of Pearl dot markers and peghead logo
- Schaller tuners with black buttons
- Cast tailpiece
- D'Addario EXP74 strings
- Includes hardshell case
- Designed in the USA
- Materials from North America
- Handcrafted in an employee-owned shop in China