Martin Custom D-18 Sunburst (2015)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- 1935 Style sunburst on Adirondack spruce top
- Golden Era Style Adirondack bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with abalone dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard and body binding
- Vintage-style Martin tuners
- 15-5/8" lower bout
- 25.4" scale
- 1-3/4" nut
- Original hardshell case (green lining)
- SN: 1900933