Eastman MD615 Sunburst Mandolin & Case
Take the classic sound and look of Eastman mandolins to the big stage with this acoustic-electric F-Style mandolin. The MD615 features hand-carved solid tonewoods and f-holes for impressive clarity and projection, and the K&K Duotone pickup makes amplification easy. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
Note: Pickup is a dynamic contact microphone and yields a strong natural response. The output is low-Z, so use a special cord with 1/4" male to XLR male and plug into the XLR input on your amp or mixing board, or use a standard cable through a direct box or preamp/EQ.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:2 3 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Blocks
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Harware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Pickups:K&K Duotone
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Case:Hardshell Case