Bart Reiter Standard Model Openback Banjo
Mahogany 2-piece neck, 11" maple rim (mahogany stain) with walnut rim cap, rolled brass tone hoop, Elite Amber (Renaissance) head. Five Star planetary tuning pegs, adjustable truss rod, No-Knot tailpiece, scooped ebony fretboard (1-1/4" wide at nut, ~26 3/16" scale), ebony peghead overlay with pearl star inlay. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Mahogany two-piece neck
- 11" maple rim (mahogany stain) with walnut rim cap
- Rolled brass tone hoop
- Elite Amber (Renaissance) head
- Five Star planetary tuning pegs
- Adjustable truss rod
- No-Knot tailpiece
- Scooped ebony fretboard (1-1/4" wide at nut, ~26 3/16" scale)
- Ebony peghead overlay with pearl star inlay