Trinity College Bouzouki & Case
Trinity College bouzouki provides rich, shimmering sound and a distinct, Celtic-inspired look. Several tunings are possible, but one of the most common is gG-dD-AA-EE, one octave below a mandolin. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Side Material: Solid maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Irish bouzouki
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos rosewood with bone insert
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of pearl snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Finish: Black top with natural high-gloss back and sides
- Neck/Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts loop-end strings only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 24
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and mother of pearl Celtic cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 26 1/4"
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic round hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style stamped brass/press-fit cover
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply w-b-w top and back inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional two-way adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe sealed gear/small metal buttons
- Hardshell case included