National Style "O" & Case
National flagship model, the Style O recreates the look and feel of the original 1930s single resonator guitars. This brass bodied instrument is polished to a mirror-like shine, nickel plated, and finally etched with a distinctive Hawaiian palm tree design. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
- Polished nickel-plated brass body with sandblast-etched Hawaiian scene and f-holes
- Round maple neck
- Ivoroid bound, pearl dot inlaid, profiled 12-fret ebony fingerboard
- Slotted peghead with shield logo
- Standard 9 1/2" biscuit bridge resonator cone
- Ribbed sieve coverplate and traditional tailpiece
- Shaped wooden hardshell case included