Yamaha CSF3M (2015)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Tobacco sunburst finish
- Parlor size body (13-3/8" lower bout)
- Solid spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Wood body binding with w-b-w purfling
- 14-fret neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Chrome diecast tuners
- Undersaddle pickup
- 1-23/32" nut
- 23-3/4" scale
- EC except needs minor work (polish frets, raise saddle as action is slightly low, new strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)