The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Taylor 812ce Deluxe Acoustic Guitar & Case
This Deluxe edition of Taylor's 800 Series Grand Concert is a great option for fingerstyle players and anyone seeking a comfortable feel and rich acoustic tone. It’s equipped with Taylor’s innovative V-Class bracing, which drives the 812ce DLX to produce greater projection, longer sustain, and improved intonation. The bracing design allows more of rosewood’s natural warmth and harmonic complexity to shine through, as notes bloom and resonate with rich texture. A solid Sitka spruce top delivers top-end sparkle, while rosewood’s slightly scooped mids make this small-bodied acoustic perfect for playing alongside vocals. A Venetian cutaway puts more upper register notes within reach of your fretting fingers. Refined appointments include maple binding and back strip, rosewood edge trim, an ergonomic radius armrest, rosewood pickguard, and mother-of-pearl Element fretboard inlays. It’s equipped with ES2 electronics for easy amplification.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Shape: Grand Concert
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Back Configuration: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding: Indian Rosewood insert
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Material: Abalone
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany