Eastman E1OOSS-LTD Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar & Gigbag
A handsome limited edition guitar, the Eastman E1OOSS-LTD has a 00-size body with a solid Adirondack spruce top, solid sapele back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Vintage-inspired appointments include ivoroid body binding, a fire stripe pickguard, and open gear Ping tuners. An impressive guitar at a nice price.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm