Taylor 518e First Edition Grand Orchestra (2012)
First Edition #26 of 100, this Grand Orchestra size guitar features a Sitka spruce top with lots of bear claw figuring, an abalone rosette, and mahogany back, sides, and neck. Other features include an ebony fretboard and bridge, Tusq saddle, and gold modern tuners. Includes C.O.A. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Serial number: 111121202
- Excellent condition
- Gloss natural finish
- Grand Orchestra body, 16-3/4" lower bout
- Spruce top with bearclaw figuring
- Mahogany back sides and neck
- Ebony fretboard with engraved pearl diamond inlays
- 1-3/4" nut, ~25-1/2" scale
- Modern gold Taylor tuning machines
- OHSC (burgundy lining)
- Includes C.O.A.
- Factory Taylor Expression active pickup system