Taylor 412-CE (2003)
This Taylor 412-CE has a cutaway body with a spruce top, ovangkol back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, ebony fingerboard and bridge, and Grover tuners. It’s equipped with a Taylor Expression pickup system. This guitar has an open top crack that needs to be addressed and it needs some other work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but cosmetically it’s in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Double bound grand concert body
- Gloss finished spruce top
- Satin finished ovangkol back and sides
- 14 fret mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Rosewood headstock overlay
- Grover tuners
- Factory Taylor Expression system
- 1-3/4" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Hardshell case
- VGC+ (2 repaired top cracks, 1 open top crack), sold AS-IS (needs top crack addressed, neck reset, new saddle, new truss rod cover, fret work, set up, etc.)
- SN: 20030429032