Kepma Elite GA2-120A Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Case
The Kepma D2-120 delivers great tone and excellent playability. It features a solid AA+ Alaskan Sitka Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back and sides with a re-engineered top bracing system that enhances projection. It comes alive in your hands and projects with balance, something every player wants but few guitars deliver. Equipped with amazing AcoustiFlex electronics which provide built-in chorus, reverb and delay whether played acoustically or plugged in. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Dreadnought Size
- AA Solid North America Sitka Spruce top
- Indian Rosewood back & sides (laminate)
- Full Plek set-up and vibrated for 336 hours to optimize tone
- African Mahogany Neck w/ Dual Carbon Fiber rods
- 440mm Bi-directional adjustable steel truss rod
- Lower bout width 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43mm)
- 25.48" (647.25mm) Scale Length
- ABS neck binding
- African Ebony fingerboard (20 frets, 14 to body)
- Abalone Rosette
- Triple compensated Graphtech TUSQ saddle
- Graphtech TUSQ nut
- African Ebony bridge
- Mother of Pearl floral fingerboard inlay
- Rosewood and Maple binding w/ multi-ply purfling
- High gloss finish, satin on neck
- Ebony and brass bridge pins
- Transparent pickguard
- Strings: Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with Nanoweb Coating (0.012-0.053)
- Kepma sealed die-cast gold 18:1 tuners
- AcoustiFlex electronics with reverb, chorus & delay
- Kepma Deluxe ABS case