Journey Overhead OF660M (Recent)
Take the hassle out of traveling with your guitar! This Journey OF660M features all carbon fiber body construction, and the patented removable neck system allows the guitar to fit into an airline carry-on size case. This guitar's string action is higher than shop specs (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it's in excellent condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Stylized 00 body shape with offset soundhole
- Unidirectional carbon fiber top w/ carbon fiber bracing
- Fiberglass reinforced carbon fiber back & sides
- MOP logo & position markers
- 24.5" scale length
- Carbon Fiber, high break-angle bridge
- Grover 18:1 precision mini chrome tuners
- Journey under-saddle passive transducer
- Removable Neck Assembly: Stainless steel load-bearing components with push-button release latch under neck and large adjustment knob on back
- Carbon fiber reinforced traditional C shape neck with 2-way adjustable truss rod
- 1.75" deep-slotted bone nut and compensated bone saddle
- 2" string spacing
- 14 frets to body, 20 frets total
- 16" radius carbon fiber fingerboard w/ brass frets
- Weight: 4.1 lbs, (7.6 lbs with case)
- Max depth: 4.64", Min Depth: 3.5"
- Body Length: 18"
- Total Length: 35.5"
- Lower Bout Width: 12.5"
- Matte finish
- Travel ready gigbag with backpack straps and lots of storage
- TSA compliant 14-inch computer compartment
- Easy-access tablet pocket for up to 9.5 inch tablets
- Maximum Case Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"
- SN: OF660MO17O3O17
- EC, but action is higher than shop specs (action is at 4/32nds on the treble and bass side - sold AS-IS)