Eastman PCH1-Gace "Pacific Coast Highway" Acoustic Guitar & Gigbag, Classic Stained Finish
Eastman's Pacific Coast Highway guitars are designed to offer handcrafted, solid top guitars at a price that's accessible to entry-level players. This stage-ready grand auditorium acoustic features a built-in pickup and a cutaway for easy access to the upper frets. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16x 4 1/4"
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Cutaway: Yes
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Black
- Truss Rod: Double Acting
- Binding Material: Black ABS
- Logo: Eastman PCH
- Rosette: Abalone Ring
- Logo Material: Wood
- Inlay: Dots
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Finish: Open Pore back/sides and Classic top
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone 2 5/32" spacing
- Electronics: Eastman pickup by Fishman
- Tuners: Pingwell
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze .012- .053