Eastman AC122-1CE Acoustic Guitar & Gigbag
Built for today's working guitarists, the AC122-1CE features a Grand Auditorium size body with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid sapele back and sides, and it comes equipped with a Fishman Sonitone pickup system. This workhorse guitar is ready to hit the road! More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Top
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Eastman Maple
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm