Martin BCPA4 Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Bass Guitar & Case
A great choice for “unplugged” performances, acoustic jams, or for electric bassists looking for something closer to upright bass tone. It’s J-style cutaway body and Fishman F1 Analog electronics offer deep, rich tone plugged-in or unplugged. Built with a solid spruce top and sapele back and sides.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: BCPA4
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number of Frets Clear: 17
- Number of Frets Total: 23
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.58''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2.18''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony <(more...)