Recording King Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with Deluxe Adirondack Top
The Recording King RD-318 delivers classic dreadnought style, sound, and volume thanks to hand-selected tonewoods and classic styling. The foundation of the 318’s tone comes from a solid Adirondack spruce top that has been naturally aged for 30 years. Adirondack’s excellent projection, coupled with three decades of curing, creates a lightweight top with powerful fundamental tone. It’s paired with solid mahogany back and sides. Understated appointments include a black pickguard, vintage three ring rosette design, and Grover open gear tuners. The RD-318 offers the sound of aged tonewoods at a fraction of the price of a vintage instrument. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model Number: RD-318
- Model Name: Recording King Deluxe Adirondack Dreadnought
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Adirondack Spruce, 30 Year Aged
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany, 1 Piece
- Neck Profile: Thin V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: 3 Ring Vintage
- Top Purfling: Black/White
- Fretboard Inlays: Mop Dots
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic With Black Dot
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: Gloss