Thomastik 154M Precision Loop End Flatwound Chrome Medium Mandolin Set
These Thomastik Infeld mandolin strings are plain steel and flatwound chrome on a steel core, except for the E-strings, which are tin-plated silver steel. The result is long-lasting strings with a warm, woody tone and reduced finger noise.
- Plain steel and flatwound chrome on a steel core except the E-strings, which are tin-plated silver steel
- 27 3/4" long, 20 1/8 between silked ends
- Head-end silk covers about 7 1/4" of wire
- Distance from the loop to the end of wound wire is about 21.5"
- Medium gauge (Two each: 010, 015w, 021w, 033w)
- 127.2 lbs. tension
- 34cm scale length