Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Side-address cardioid condenser studio microphone, 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. Low noise and wide dynamic range at an affordable price. Dimpled charcoal black finish; mic clip included. Requires 48V phantom power.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Element: Fixed charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 12.1 oz (345 g)