Breedlove SJ25/E (2004)
Nice sounding 12-string! Jumbo body with rounded cutaway. Spruce top, striped ebony back and sides. 14-fret mahogany neck. Ebony fingerboard. Pinless ebony bridge. Built in Tumalo, Oregon. With OHSC (black lining). EC. On consignment More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 6963
- Gloss natural finish
- Jumbo body with soft cutaway
- Spruce top
- Striped ebony back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Factory installed JDL Bridge Doctor
- C-shaped neck profile
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard
- Offset, small pearl dot inlays
- Pinless ebony bridge
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Black-bound body
- Ebony headstock overlays with pearl "B" logo
- Grover mini-Rotomatic tuners
- 1-7/8" nut, 25-1/2" scale
- 17" lower bout, 4-1/2" body depth at endpin
- Label signed by Kim Breedlove
- Built in Oregon, U.S.A.
- With OHSC (black lining)
- On consignment