Stelling Red Fox with Old Wood Rim & Case
Inspired by master banjoist Bill Emerson, the Red Fox features fancy curly maple enhanced by a reddish stain. The Red Fox in the peghead and the abalone maple leaves in the fingerboard help to make this a very striking model. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck and resonator of select curly maple with reddish stain
- Nickel hardware
- Stelling patented flathead wedge-fit tone ring
- Tony Pass Lost Timbre 600TS Old Wood rim
- One-piece flange
- Stelling bridge and patented pivot-pin adjustable tailpiece
- Ebony fretboard with maple leaf inlays
- Red fox inlaid in peghead
- Railroad spikes installed at frets 7,8,9, and 10
- Stelling archtop hardshell case included