Martin 00-18 (1946)
A very light weight, small bodied guitar, this 00-18 has a spruce top, with mahogany back, sides and neck, with a 20-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. It’s had a replacement bridge plate and bridge (short saddle), a replacement nut, and the neck has been reset. Other features include w-b-w-b top purfling, open gear tuners with ivoroid buttons, and a Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay with logo. This instrument is in very good-plus condition, with one very small hole plugged in top (doesn't go all the way through) and one repaired back crack. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back, sides and neck
- 20-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Pearl dot inlays
- Replacement bridge plate and bridge (short saddle)
- Tortoise plastic pickguard and body binding
- W-b-w-b top purfling
- Replacement nut
- Open gear tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay with logo
- Neck has been reset
- Hardshell case
- VGC+ with one very small hole plugged in top (doesn't go all the way thru) and one repaired back crack