Beard Gold Tone PBS-M Solid Mahogany, Squareneck Resonator Guitar & Case
This all-solid wood Gold Tone resonator guitar is a bluegrass stalwart that's ruggedly built to take life in the honkytonks in stride. Designed by Paul Beard, this workhorse guitar is fitted with genuine Beard parts, most notably the resonator cone and spider bridge. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- We obtain these directly from Beard so his highly experienced staff can inspect and set up each instrument
- Beard "R" body style made of premium solid mahogany (top, back and sides)
- Beard open soundwell design for maximum resonance
- 25" scale
- Square mahogany neck with slotted diamond inlaid rosewood fretboard and solid peghead
- Body and neck bound with curly maple
- Dual screen holes
- Fan coverplate
- Chrome plated hardware
- Gloss sunburst finish
- Manufactured in Asia