Zimnicki Baritone Ukulele, Cedar and Walnut
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Solid Cedar Top
- Solid Michigan Black Walnut Back & Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Heelcap
- Birdseye Maple Headstock Overlay
- Abalone Logo Inlay on Headstock
- Pearl Dot Markers
- Birdseye Maple Binding
- Multi-Colored Purfling and Birdseye Maple Rosette
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Walnut Bridge
- 1-5/16" wide Bone Nut & Bone Saddle
- Scale Length 20-1/8"
- Excludes Case
- Gold Grover Open Gear Tuners with Black Buttons
- Sunburst Gloss Finish
- Made in Michigan
- Case not included