The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Rainsong Concert Hybrid OM Acoustic Guitar and Case
Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from two Rainsong lines: the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series. The stunning high-gloss finish on the top is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin 12-fret neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Soundboard: All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black Tusq Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.875 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Overall Length: 38.5 inches