Rainsong Concert Hybrid OM Acoustic Guitar and Case
Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from two Rainsong lines: the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series. The stunning high-gloss finish on the top is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin 12-fret neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Soundboard: All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black Tusq Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.875 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Overall Length: 38.5 inches