Eastman DM2 Gypsy Jazz Guitar & Case, Antique Varnish Finish
Gypsy jazz style guitars are known for their crunchy, nasally, and barking tone. Honoring the traditional builders while adding Eastman’s hand craftsmanship, the DM series are sure to perk the ears of any Gypsy player. The DM2 features an Engelmann spruce top with a small oval (petit bouche) soundhole and an antique (distressed/aged) varnish finish. The back and sides are laminated rosewood. Classic appointments include a mustache-style rosewood bridge, a traditional Gypsy-style tailpiece, and open gear tuners. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Neck Profile: Flat D
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 670mm
- Bracings: Ladder
- Body Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Rosewood Laminate
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood 2 5/32"
- Rosette: Laminated Wood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Traditional Gypsy Style
- Logo: Painted Logo
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Top Finish: Antique Varnish
- Back/Sides Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tuners: Grover Sta-tite
- Strings: John Pierce Nuages .011 - .47
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm