The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Bart Reiter 12" Dobaphone Model Openback Banjo, Dobson Tone Ring
A new model from Bart Reiter, this 12" Dobaphone openback banjo is equipped with a Dobson tone ring. It’s built with a mahogany neck, scooped ebony fretboard, and a 12” diameter maple rim with a walnut cap. Other features include Planetary tuners, a No-Knot tailpiece, and an adjustable truss rod. Perfect for old time music and much more. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Mahogany neck
- Dobson tone ring
- Elite Amber (Renaissance) head on 12" diameter maple rim (26 brackets)
- Ebony fretboard (1-1/4" wide at nut, ~26 3/16" scale) scooped above 17th fret
- Pearl star in peghead
- Dots on fretboard with star at 5th fret
- Planetary tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
- No-Knot tailpiece
- Walnut cap on back of rim
- NOTE: Elite Amber heads are identical to Remo Renaissance heads. The only difference is the logo