National Reso-Phonic Guitar "Hot Plate"
A very simple solution for adding a pickup to your National resonator guitar. This assembly includes a ~10" diameter sieve style coverplate with a Lollar single-coil pickup, 1/4" jack, and volume and tone controls all built in. Just replace the coverplate on your guitar, plug-in and play. More Details...
- From National Reso-Phonic guitars
- Rubbed (dulled) nickel-plated brass
- Screw holes have even been slightly enlarged to accommodate variations in screw hole placement
- Fits most new and old National guitars with this size coverplate
- Note: Does not fit the import resonator guitars such as Regal and Recording King