Martin 000Jr-10 Guitar & Gigbag
Great for travel or for smaller players, the Martin 000Jr-10 features a scaled-down 000 body with a solid Sitka spruce top, solid sapele back and sides, and understated appointments. The 24" scale length is 1" longer than the Little Martins and about 1 (or 1-1/2") shorter than a standard Martin 000 or OM. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- BODY SIZE: 000 Junior-14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: Cherry
- BINDING: Black
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Junior
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC Certified Richlite
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- SIDE DOTS: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- BRIDGE STYLE: Junior Style Belly
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: FSC Certified Richlite
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- ELECTRONICS: None
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro Light MM12
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag