The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Kentucky KM-250 Mandolin, A-Model
Based on popular mandolins of the early 1900s, the KM-250 features solid hand-carved tops and backs that are meticulously arched and graduated to achieve the correct balance of strength and lightweight rigidity for optimal tone. This A-style mando is a real bargain! More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Sunburst High-gloss Lacquer
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: Mother of Pearl Fleur-de-lys / Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Tonewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Soundhole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 4-on-a-plate / White ABS Buttons