Ear Trumpet Labs Stereo Pair of Edwina Condenser Microphones
A closely matched stereo pair of Edwina microphones, versatile mics designed specifically for feedback rejection in demanding settings. The pair makes for an incredibly useful and flexible tool for studio or stage. In stereo, they make ideal drum kit or room mics. Use in x/y, spaced pair or ORTF to capture beautiful stereo images of acoustic instruments or group performances. Great for live vocal use, too. More details...
Availability: In stock,
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
top of page...
- Closely Matched Stereo Pair of Edwina Mics
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Hand-made with unique appearance
- Side or end address using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close to medium distance use on the most difficult stages with excellent feedback rejection (sweet spot from 1"out to 18"
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter for effective control of plosives ("P" pops) without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components -- film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- Includes metal tool case with foam padding and mic clips
- Requires phantom power
- Exceptional lifetime warranty from Ear Trumpet Labs
|New or Used||New|
|Elderly warranty||ONE YEAR|
|Manufacturer's warranty||LIMITED LIFETIME|