Mason Lap Steel (c.1955)
A cool guitar with retro-futuristic style, this Mason lap steel features an asymmetrical mottled gray body of composite material. Distinctive features include stylized "M-A-S-O-N" fingerboard graphics, a gold "The Mason" headstock decal, and 3-on-a-plate tuners with white buttons. This instrument is in excellent condition. More details...
Availability: In stock,
top of page...
- Asymmetrical mottled gray body of composite material
- Stylized "M-A-S-O-N" fingerboard graphics
- Gold "The Mason" headstock decal
- 3-on-a-plate tuners with white buttons on Gumby-shaped headstock
- Large white knobs for volume and tone
- Black plastic cover over pickup (which sounds great)
- Extension nut added
- Built in Galt, Ontario, Canada
- Very cool and unusual
- Original hardshell case
- EC (except name of former owner inked on back of neck)
|New or Used||Used|