Vega Tubaphone Conversion
This Vega Tubaphone Conversion pairs an original 1930s Vega rim with a maple conversion neck by Mike Ramsey of Appomattox, VA. The 1/2” thick rim has tortoise plastic binding on the inside, an original Tubaphone tone ring, and a 10-15/16” synthetic head. The neck features a 22-fret ebony fingerboard with diamond shape pearl inlays. The Five Star Planet tuners have white buttons. This impressive banjo is in excellent- condition. More details...
Availability: Out of stock sku: 60U-195124
top of page...
- Natural finish
- Original c.1930 Vega rim (1/2" thick) with 10-15/16" synthetic head
- 28 brackets with bracket band
- Tortoise plastic binding on inside of rim
- Original Tubaphone tone ring
- Maple conversion neck by Mike Ramsey of Appomattox, VA.
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Engraved diamond shape pearl inlays with star on 5th fret
- Ebony headstock overlay with engraved star
- Five Star Planet tuners with white buttons
- No Knot tailpiece
- 1-5/16" nut
- 26" scale
- Modern TKL brand hardshell case
|New or Used||Used|